Saturday 20th January – shoot postponed

Weather conditions deteriorated at the ground this week so, once again, the planned 50 DTL shoot due to take place this Saturday is postponed until further notice.

As soon as conditions improve our winter series competitions will be re-scheduled and notice given – keep an eye out for updates.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s